The whole point of Combat Boots is to show that for every two miles our military men and women walk in their boots there are people back home waiting for them that have to walk a mile in their own. You'll find my story here as well as some things to do while your own loved one is over sees. I hope you guys enjoy and feel free to comment with your own stories!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Days Gone By

Days have been going by pretty fast. It doesn't help that I have been getting up between 10 and 11 but I am not really going to complain. I've been getting the stuff that I needed to get done for the most part plus the faster the days go the sooner Trevor gets back home.

I've been busy trying to get our bathroom to a point where I don't hate it. I think I am making pretty good progress and I manage to paint something I am pretty damn proud of. I almost don't want to stick it in there but we will see. It is going to go in there for awhile as I trial run.

I have also been making leaps and bounds in LoZ: Skyward Sword. I like the game, don't get me wrong, but using the sword directions is pretty clunky. I don't know if it is just because my Wii is old or if it's the game itself. The puzzles and flight controls are fun but when it comes to fighting it just pisses me off and I end up flailing until I manage to kill everything in site.

As of right now my biggest problem is meals for one person...I have been eating ramen (the noodle, not my cat) and canned ravioli for the passed few days. Needless to say it is not the most healthy diet. I need to go shopping but I don't even know what to get. I think tonight I am just going to get Subway then figure out what to buy tomorrow. I need to stay away from junk food though. If anyone has ideas for cooking for one let me know in the comments, it will be really appreciated! Otherwise I am going to have to start setting a plate for Ramen (the cat) and he is going to get fat!



No comments:

Post a Comment