The whole point of Combat Boots is to show that for every two miles our military men and women walk in their boots there are people back home waiting for them that have to walk a mile in their own. You'll find my story here as well as some things to do while your own loved one is over sees. I hope you guys enjoy and feel free to comment with your own stories!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Time Waster

It's super late and I have not posted on here in forever. Honestly, that is because I thought I was doing pretty good. I had friends to keep me busy, started going to the gym, a lot, and so on and so forth. I think I have been handling things pretty well.

It kind of sticks in the back of my mind at night before I go to sleep though, that Trevor isn't here. And we won't be back for awhile yet. Once I head back home from Wisconsin, (I am here for the month) then we will only be at the half way point.

I have noticed that everyone, including Trevor, have been saying how fast this time has been going. So apparently I am the only person it is dragging on for...Maybe it is because I am keeping track of it. I wish I could just go to sleep then wake up whenever he was home. But that would be a huge waste of time.

This entire deployment feels like a huge waste of our time...

No comments:

Post a Comment